Projects started since March 2017
Classroom Furniture Project:
1. 75 desks and Chairs for 3 Classrooms to the value of Rs. 412,000/= - personal donation by the President of the OBU Colombo. (Completed)
2. 30 Desks and Chairs to the value of Rs. 165,000/= donated Mr Divakaran and his Classmates. (Completed)
3. 35 Desks and Chairs to the value of Rs. 200,000/= - personal donation by Mr. Bill Deutrom. (The furniture will be delivered by the 30th of September )
4. 35 Desks and Chairs 192,000/= pledged by Mr. Sideek , Mr. Farman Cassim and Batchmates.
5. 35 Desks and Chairs to the value of 192,000/= pledged by Mr. Sharman Mouffer, President OBU Dubai Branch.
6. Monies from the 143 KMPH project will also be donated towards the furniture project in the main campus.
7. Rs. 10,000/= given to the SCM. (Completed)
8. Cricket Gear to the value of Rs. 147,000/= was donated by Past Wesley Cricket Captain Mr. Charith Karunaratne now a Qatar Airways Pilot. (Completed)
9. Revamping the Wesley College Colombo OBU Website which was not active for sometime.... - project undertaken by the OBU President. (Completed)
10. Refurbishment of the Physics Lab to the value of Rs. 729,000/= will be Donated by an Old Boy who wishes to remain anonymous.
11. Refurbishment of the Bio Lab to the value of Rs, 375,000/= will be Donated by Mr. Rizwan Shahabdeen in memory of his Father.
12. A qualified Old Boy Mr. Mohamed Infas who is a scientist did a research on the urgent needs that have to be fulfilled in the College Labs. The OBU is awaiting the approval and consent of the Principal to commence work on the Physics Lab and Bio Lab and complete the Lab project.
13. The Traditional President’s Dinner was revived after some years, and was very well attended on the 12th of August with Dr. Shanti McLleland and his wife as the Guests of honour.